TikTok adds new features regularly to its application and one of the recent favorites of most users is the repost. But sometimes by mistake, the users repost the wrong content, and to help you remove it we will explain How To Undo Repost On TikTok.
TikTok is the most famous video-sharing platform all across the globe and it is in the headlines all the time for many reasons. It is a social trendsetter in the world and you will witness all types of trends, challenges, tasks, and much more stuff going viral on social media.
You will find pranks, stunts, tricks, jokes, dance, and entertainment in the form of videos with durations from 15 seconds to ten minutes. It was first released on 2016 and since then it’s no stopping it. It is available for iOS, and Android platforms as well as for desktop users as well.
How To Undo Repost On TikTok
Many features have changed with constant updates the developer is trying to provide a featureful platform that offers a wonderful experience. With easy to use interface TikTok is giving all kinds of options to users to enjoy. One of the newly added features is Repost and the users are loving this one.
What Is Repost On TikTok?
Repost is a newly added button on TikTok that is used for reposting any video on the platform. Like Twitter has a retweet button this will help you to directly repost the content you want to share on your account. Previously the user has to download the video and then re-upload it to share it on their account. This feature added is very easy to use and with one click you can repost your favorite TikToks.
How to Repost on TikTok 2022
Now if you don’t know how to use this new feature then don’t worry and follow the instructions given below to learn it.
- Firstly, open your TikTok app or visit the website
- Make sure you have Signed up and logged into your account
- Now open the video you want to repost and share it on your account
- Then click/tap the share button available in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Here access the Send to Poop-Up option and the repost button will appear on your screen
- Finally, click/tap that button to repost it
This is the way to repost the posts available on TikTok. Sometimes you may want to undo your repost for various reasons like you may have accidentally reposted a TikTok. To help you overcome a situation like that and to help you undo your repost we will provide a method in the below section.
How To Undo Repost On TikTok Explained
To undo or delete the repost you don’t have to do anything complicated and it is very simple so, follow the instructions given in the steps to Undo a Repost on TikTok.
- To begin with go to the TikTok on your account you have just reposted and want to remove it
- Now click/tap the Share button
- There will be multiple options available on the screen just click/tap the Remove Repost option
- A pop-up message will appear on your screen to confirm just click/tap the Remove option again and your reposted video will disappear from your account
This is how a user can undo a repost on this particular platform and remove the TikTok they mistakenly reposted. The usage of this newest feature is very simple and users can easily delete the accidentally reposted TikTok.
You may as well like to read:
Well, How to Undo Repost on TikTok is not a question anymore as we have presented the solution for it in this article. We hope this article will benefit you in many ways and provide the required assistance. That’s all this one for now, we sign off.