Interested in applying for getting admission to a reputable university that is offering various UG, PG, and Diploma courses in numerous fields? Yes, then follow and read this Jamia Hamdard Admission 2022-23 post carefully to know all details, due dates, and essential information.
Recently the university has published a notification in which they have invited applications for admissions in many courses. Interested candidates who are seeking to learn their higher education from a well-known institution can apply through the website and in offline mode.
Jamia Hamdard is a government-funded institute of higher education deemed to be a University. It is located in New Delhi, India, and was established in 1989. Since then it has been one of the leading higher education institutes in Delhi.
Table of Contents
Jamia Hamdard Admission 2022-23
In this post, you are going to learn all the necessary fine points, apply procedures, and important information related to Jamia Hamdard Admissions for the 2022-23 session. Every year thousands of eligible personnel apply to get admissions.
The admission session 2022-23 will start in July 2022 and applicants who want to be part of the entrance examination can submit applications via the official website of the university and also by visiting related offices of this university.
The courses offered by the institute include UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and M.Phil. & Ph.D. courses. You can check more details regarding the courses in the below section. The application fee is Rs.5000 INR for every program.
Here is an overview of the Jamia Hamdard Admission 2022-23.
|University Name||Jamia Hamdard|
|Exam Name||Admission Test|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and M.Phil. & Ph.D.|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Apply Online Start Date||July 2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||Set to be announced|
|Application Fee||INR 5000|
Jamia Hamdard Admission Offered Courses 2022-23
Here we will provide an overview of all the courses offered for this particular session.
- Optometry (BOPT)
- Medical Laboratory Techniques (BMLT)
- Dialysis Techniques (BDT)
- Cardiology Laboratory Techniques (BCLT)
- Medical Imaging Technology (BMIT)
- Emergency & Trauma Care Techniques (BETCT)
- Operation Theatre Techniques (BOTT)
- Medical Record & Health Information Management (BMR & HIM)
- B.Sc IT
- BA English
- Diploma (Part-Time) in the Persian Language
- B.Sc+M.Sc (Integrated) in Life Sciences
- B.Sc (H) Nursing
- B.Tech in Food Technology, CS, EC
- Quality Assurance
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry
- Clinical Research
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmacy Practice
- M.Tech (Part-Time)
- M.Sc Nursing
- M.Sc (Medical)
- PG Diploma
- Medical Record & Health Information Management (DMR&HIM)
- Operation Theatre Techniques (DOTT)
- Dialysis Techniques (DDT)
- X-Ray & ECG Techniques (DXE)
- M.Phil in Federal Studies
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Health Management
- Food & Fermentation Technology
- Computer Science
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (also in Pharmaceutical Analysis)
- Federal Studies
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Nursing Management
- Islamic Studies
- Clinical and Translational Sciences
- Medical Physiology
- Medical Biochemistry/ Microbiology
- Pharmaceutical Medicine
- Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutics in Quality Assurance
- Rehabilitation Sciences
- Pharmacology & Pharmacology in Pharmacy Practice
- Bioinformatics (PGDB)
- Dietetics & Therapeutic Nutrition (PGDDTN)
- Human Rights (PGDHR)
- Intellectual Property Right (PGDIPR)
- Medical Record Techniques (PGDMRT)
- Environmental Monitoring and Impact Assessment (PGDEMIA)
- Chemoinformatics (PGDC)
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs (PGDPRA)
Distance Education (SODL)
How to Apply for Admission
In the section, you will learn a step-by-step procedure for submitting Jamia Hamdard Admission 2022-23 Form via online and offline modes. To submit forms through the official website of this institute, just follow and execute the below steps.
Firstly, visit the web portal of Jamia Hamdard.
Now go to the Admission Portal option available on the screen and proceed.
Here you need to register yourselves so, do it using a valid Email and provide all other requirements.
When the registration is done, the system will generate a Password and Login Id.
Now Login with those credentials to go to the application form.
Now fill out the full form with correct personal and educational details
Upload all the required documents in recommended sizes and formats.
Pay the fee via Debit Card, Credit Card, and Internet Banking.
Lastly, click/tap the submit button to complete the process.
In this way, interested candidates can apply online and registered themselves for entrance examination.
Via Offline Mode
- Go to the university campus and collect the form
- Fill out the full form by entering all the needed data
- Now attach the copies of required documents with the admission form including the fee challan
- Lastly, submit the form relevant office
In this way, aspirants can submit application forms via offline mode.
To stay updated with new notifications and check other details related to this matter, just visit the web portal of this university frequently.
You may also like to read UP BEd JEE Registration 2022
Well, we have presented all the necessary details, dates, procedures, and information related to the Jamia Hamdard Admission 2022-23. That’s all we wish that this post will help and assist you in various ways.