The Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) (Polytechnic) has published the Up Polytechnic Admit Card 2022. The candidates who register themselves for this particular entrance exam can acquire Admit Card from the official website.
The JEECUP recently concluded the application submission process for the UP-Polytechnic entrance examination. Now the board has released the admit card on the website and applicants can download it from there.
JEECUP is an organization that works under the government of Uttar Pradesh and is responsible for conducting entrance tests for admissions in all the polytechnic institutions in the state. Candidates can get admission to government and private polytechnic colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Up Polytechnic Admit Card 2022
In this post, you will get all the details related to the Up Polytechnic Exam 2022 and information regarding the Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Admit Card 2022. You will also learn the link and procedure to download your admission card.
It was released on 29th May 2022 on the website and applicants can acquire it using the application form number and password. It is only available in online mode so, there is no need to stand in a long queue of people to get it.
The application submission process started on 15th February 2022 and ended on 5th May 2022. Since then candidates were waiting eagerly for the admit cards. A massive number of people have registered themselves for the upcoming admission test.
Here is an overview of the JEECUP Polytechnic UP 2022.
|Organizing Body||Joint Entrance Examination Council|
|Examination Name||UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam|
|Application Start Date||15th February 2022|
|Application Last Date||5th May 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||29th May 2022|
|Up Polytechnic Exam Date 2022||6th,7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th June 2022|
|Location||Uttar Pradesh State, India|
Up Polytechnic Admit Card 2022 Download
In case you haven’t downloaded it already here you can learn how to download Admit Card from the official. Follow and execute the stepwise procedure given below to achieve this important objective and to take part in the upcoming exam.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the organizing body. Tap/click here JEECUP to go to the homepage of the web portal.
- On the homepage, go to the Examination Services available in the menu bar on the screen and click/tap on that.
- When you select that option, you will many other options appear on the screen click/tap on the Admit Card, and proceed.
- Here you have to select the board/agency and counseling then click/tap on the submit button available on the screen.
- Now provide the Application Number and Password in the required fields.
- Finally, hit the Sign In button to button access the admission Card and complete the procedure. Now save the document on your device and take a printout for future reference.
This is how aspirants who have submitted the application form can access and download the Admit Card 2022 to take part in the admission test. Note that providing the correct password and application number is essential to access it.
Documents required to Take Part in the Examination
This is the list of required documents you need to carry to the examination center in order to sit in the upcoming exam.
- Admit Card
- 2 Passport Size Photograph
- Photo ID card or School ID
- Aadhar Card
Without these documents, you won’t be able to participate in the entrance test as per the rules mentioned in the notification. To keep yourselves up to date with any news and notifications, just visit the JEECUP portal frequently.
You may also like to read CUET 2022 Registration
Well, the necessary information and all the details have been provided in this article to offer you assistance. You have also learned the procedure to acquire the Up Polytechnic Admit Card 2022. That’s all for this post for now we say goodbye.