The Ministry of Defense, India is all set to conduct an examination for the recruitment of personnel in the Indian Army, Indian Air Force, and Indian Navy through the Agneepath Scheme 2022 Recruitment. Here you will learn how to apply, key dates, and all the details related to this Recruitment scheme.
Those who are interested in joining the military services and serving their country can apply through the web links provided in the below section. The Indian Army recently released a notification through the official website asking for the submission of applications.
The Agneepath Scheme 2022 is an initiative of the Government of India and its armed forces to recruit young blood in all the fields of the military. This is the youth’s opportunity to fulfill their dream of joining the Army and defending its colors.
Table of Contents
Agneepath Scheme 2022 Recruitment
The government recruits 45,000 to 50,000 young blood every year under this scheme and lakhs of candidates from all over the nation submit applications. This year the same number of personnel will be recruited for defense services as soldiers (Agneveer).
Interested candidates can access the Agneepath Scheme Online Form 2022 by visiting the web address agnipathvayu.cdac.in/AV/. The application submission process is already started on 24 June 2022 and it will end on 5 July 2022.
No forms will be accepted by the organizers after the deadline and apply online service won’t work after the deadline so, the candidates should submit applications on time. The conducting body then will conduct an exam and test the candidates physically as well.
Key Highlights of Join Indian Army Through Agneepath Yojana 2022
|Conducting Body||Ministry of Defense|
|Scheme Name||Agneepath Yojana 2022|
|Purpose of the Scheme||Recruitment Of Young Soldiers|
|Agneepath Recruitment Scheme Apply Online Start Date||24th June 2022|
|Agneepath Scheme Apply Last Date 2022||05th July 2022|
|Duration of Service||4 Years|
|Location||All Over India|
|Official Website Links||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Agneepath Scheme 2022 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Here we will present all the details regarding the Eligibility Criteria required for this particular service.
- The applicant must be Class 10th or Class 12th Pass in any stream from a recognized educational board
- The lower age limit is 17 years old
- The upper age limit is 21 years old
- The candidate must match the conditions made by IAF and should physically fit without any disabilities. The details are available on the notification so do check them before applying
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Training Program
Agneveer Salary Package Under Agneepath Yojana 2022
The government will award the soldier’s salary starting from 30,000 and it will increase every year for four years therefore it can go to 40,000 a month. The tax-free saving service will also be offered to the selected candidates.
There will be post-retirement benefits as well and the figure can reach 12 lakhs along with that the soldiers can benefit from various loan programs.
Agneepath Recruitment 2022 How to Apply
If you haven’t already applied and don’t know how to apply then don’t worry as here we will provide a step-by-step procedure for submitting applications online. Just follow the instructions given in the steps to get yourselves registered.
- Firstly, open a web browser app on your device (smartphone or PC) and then visit the website of the Indian Army
- On the homepage, check in latest updates for the link to Agneepath Scheme 2022 and click/tap on that option
- Now enter all the personal and educational details required
- Upload the required documents such as photograph, signature, and other ones in the recommended formats and sizes
- Recheck all the detail to rectify any mistakes and click/tap the Submit button
- Finally, the form submission process is completed, download the form to save it on your device, and then take a printout for future reference
This is how those who want to be part of the armed forces can submit their applications via the website and register themselves for the stages of the selection process. Note that uploading the correct required documents is necessary as it will be checked in the later stages.
You may also like to read: UPSSSC PET 2022 Recruitment
Well, if you want to serve your country as a defender in the armed forces then you must apply for the Agneepath Scheme 2022 Recruitment. It should be an honor to be part of the defenders of the country, that’s it for this post and we hope it guides you.