Want to learn how to use the AI Expand filter on TikTok? Then we got you covered! The AI Expand filter is one of the latest filters to go viral on TikTok. It is an AI filter that zooms out and expands the selected photos. Here you will learn everything about it and know how to do the viral trend.
TikTok is a massively popular social media platform used by billions of people globally for sharing videos. Trends on TikTok spread quickly, whether it’s a cool filter, a new feature, a trend started by someone, or a challenge thrown by a user. When users notice something becoming popular, they join in by creating their own content.
Lately, many amazing AI filters have surprised and delighted users. Filters like The Lego AI, MyHeritage AI Time Machine, and others became really famous. Now, the TikTok AI Expand Filter is the newest trend to go viral grabbing everyone’s attention on the platform.
Table of Contents
How to Use the AI Expand Filter on TikTok
AI Expand Filter on TikTok is another unique and innovative filter that can be used to stretch the borders of your photo making the background bigger and smoothly merging with the original image. The amazing effect uses AI tech to stretch your photo’s sides and put in a fake background that looks very much real.
Using the TikTok AI Expansion Filter is not that complicated you just upload some pictures and the AI effect smoothly makes them bigger, revealing more content that wasn’t there before. It basically zooms and expands the photos you have selected.
There is only one complication that users may find a bit troublesome and it is that they need to have the CapCut app downloaded on their device. The app provides the ‘CapCut Try AI Expand template’ which has been used by the content makers to be part of this trend.
The trend already surpassed millions of views on the platform and there are thousands of videos available using this AI effect. Most content creators are using the hashtag #AIExpandFilter to share their images converted by the AI tool into something different. People enjoy seeing how the AI tool adds things to their photos often leading to unexpected or funny results.
How to Get AI Expansion Filter on TikTok
Here we will explain the way to get and use this AI tool to make a new TikTok based on the viral trend. Just follow the instructions if you are interested in making a video of your own using the AI expansion effect on TikTok.
- First of all, open TikTok on your device and click/tap ‘Home’ in the bottom bar
- Click/tap on the magnifying glass icon and search for ‘AI Expand Filter.’
- Find a video that has used the filter
- Now click/ tap on the button above the person’s username that says ‘CapCut | Try AI Expand Template.’
- Click/tap ‘Use template in CapCut.’ Remember you need to have the CapCut app on your device already otherwise download it first from the Play Store
- After you go to CapCut, click/tap ‘Use Filter,’ and then follow the instructions to upload six pictures of your choice
- Pick the pictures you want to expand, then click/tap ‘Preview.’ Now, just wait for the effect to load.
- Your pictures will now get AI expanded. Hold down each clip at the bottom to rearrange them if you want.
- Then click/tap on ‘Add sound in TikTok’ in the blue box, and the video will be sent to your TikTok account automatically.
- You can now easily share the AI Expanded video on TikTok by pressing the post button. Don’t forget to add some catchy captions
You might also be interested in learning How to Do the Photo Swipe Trend on TikTok
The AI expanded effect has really taken over TikTok with more and more users trying it on their favorite pictures. Now that we have explained how to use the AI Expand filter on TikTok, you should not have any problems applying the filter on your images.